Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2019

Day 4 of Digital Fluency Intensive

What did I learn that could be used with my learners? 

🗹  Google Sheets:  Using "natural language" to ask questions around the data.  Creating more meaningful charts to suit my questions.

🗹  The group dialogue around SHARE and the importance of relating to an "audience."


What did I learn that could improve my confidence, capability or workflow in my personal life?

🗹  Using Google Sheets charts is most relevant to my work.  For example: I can create a chart and make a "live link" to the number of blog posts for each student and the chart will be updated automatically over time without me having to go and update data manually.


2 comments:

  1. Hi David, How great is the interactive chart? It makes it so much more functional for displaying data.
    And you're right, there is certainly a lot of dialogue to be had around creating an authentic audience.
    Stef

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey David . Sheets is definitely a great way to organise and share data. The use of natural language queries is a glimpse of the AI coming to alot of our stuff soon. Like what you did here.

    ReplyDelete